Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Cathy Harris Empowerment Tour Returns Back on the Road in April 2017



Cathy Harris 
Empowerment and Motivational Speaker, 
Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert, Advice Columnist at 
DearCathy.com,  Self-Publishing and Business Coach at

Attention All
Dallasites, 
Fort Worthians, 
and Surrounding 
Texas Areas...
Cathy Harris At Speaker's Event  
in San Antonio, TX  in 2015 
with Natural Products for Your Home and Body


Time is of the Essence...


The Cathy Harris 
Empowerment Tour 
Returns Back 
On the Road 
in April 2017

Same Mission - Same Motto 
"Save As Many As You Can"
 
Dec. 1, 2016

Hey All:

Have you ever heard the phrase or song, "I Can See Clearly Now the Rain is Gone?"
A lot of things just made sense to me after turning 60 years old. Now I can set goals for the 3rd Act of my life. My 2nd Act was absolutely awesome.

After turning 60 years old on October 6, 2016, I have made a big decision in my life. I really don't enjoy setting goals too far out, however, goals are truly what keeps me motivated and on track in my business and personal life.

At the age of 60, I have a good 10 years to get out there and travel and do my own thing, to affect change in this world. My only goal is to leave the world in a better place than it is now. 

As a Speaker, Author and Coach, I have decided to leave the Dallas-Forth Worth area to go back on tour up north in April 2017.

Living in the Dallas-Forth Worth area was always on my "bucket list." However, the only reason I really stopped in the area versus going back up 
north in May 2016 was I had hurt my arm at CampGladiator.com, so being injured I did not feel I should move across country. 

However, now that my arm is healed or will be in another 4 months, especially after working with a Dallas herbalist, I just feel it's time to move on. 

This means "Dallasites" or "Fort Worthians" and the surrounding areas, have exactly 4 months to meet 
me 'face to face' and work together for the common good of their family.
I love in-home events so if you can gather your clan together, we can educate everyone at one of my 'in-home' seminars, workshops or consultations. Consultations can be 'one-on-one' or in small groups.

In Jan. 2013, I left Atlanta after 20 years and went on tour for an entire year and visited 15 states with the motto 

"Save As Many As You Can."

During that time I had several e-books published and 2 paperback books with me and now I have 23 e-books, 15 paperback books ($10.00 each) and 3 audiobooks with me, so it's just time to get back out there on the road again on tour. 

Next year in 2017, I plan on releasing at least 3 books as e-books and paperbacks "How To Form A Food Coalition: Overcoming Food Deserts in Your Community; The Safe Family Revolution: What You Need to Know About GMOs, Vaccinations, Clean Water and Your Air Quality and Perfect Credit in 90 Days: How To Raise Your Credit Score to 750 in 90 Days."
After making a 79 in Algebra II in high school, I swore off math for years but once both my daughters received their Master's Degrees in 2007, I wanted to make sure they knew everything they needed to know about paying back student loans so I learned everything I could about finances by following 3 financial gurus, SuzeOrman.comDaveRamsey.com, and ClarkHoward.com. I read every book they released and listened to all their presentations on TV, radio, YouTube.com, etc. 

My book below,  "Recession Survival Guide: How To Get Back Into the Driver's Seat"
contains links and some great info on finances. 

The Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth areas have helped me figure out a lot 
of things and get more organized, however, my northern supporters are asking me to return up north and don't forget more books are read up north because of the cold weather, so I will be leaving Dallas-Fort Worth (Irving, TX) in 4 months, in April 2017 and putting "The Cathy Harris Empowerment Tour" back on the road.

The name of the tour will be entitled "Where Do We Go From Here?" -- which will also be called "The Safe Family Movement" and it will contain action plans with my health and business initiatives for the entire family, especially for all women. 

In Jan. 2017, I will be launching "The Essential Women Movement" for all African American women, which will include a yearly empowerment conference for women along with a 'massive' mentorship program for all women, girls and boys. 

We will have women available in every city ready to network and share information and resources with other women, girls and boys. We will be encouraging all male business owners to start shadowing "mentoring" businesses for young males.

During "The Cathy Harris Empowerment Tour" starting in April 2017, I will be spending 3, 6 or 9 months or more in each of the following areas, which will be my hub, where I will be physically living, then I will branch out to other areas to provide physical health and business training, while providing my online training sessions through www.CathyHarrisWebinars.com
  • Columbus, OH 
  • Brooklyn, NY
  • Philadelphia, PA
  • Orlando, FL
  • Charlotte, NC
Unlike my "National Humanitarian Tour" in 2013, when I passed through 15 cities holding events, this time I will be physically living in these cities. 

So if you have family members, friends, or colleagues in any of above areas tell them to reach out to me or if you would like to add your city to my tour, reach out to me now at (512) 909-7365 or email cathy@cathyharrisinternational.com, so that I can add your area to my tour.

My next stop is Columbus, OH so get aboard the "Empowerment Train."  If you currently live in the Dallas-Fort Worth 
area, where I am currently located (Irving, TX), and would like me to come to your home, venue or meet you somewhere in the community for a coaching/consulting session and work with your family to become healthier or to start a business before my April 2017 departure, contact me today at cathy@cathyharrisinternational.com or call (512) 909-7365. 

I also provide coaching by email, phone and video and is now holding 3 to 4 day "Weekend Empowerment Retreats" for women, so everyone always has a way to reach out and work with me. 

You can pay for my coaching sessions at paypal.com by sending payments to my business email, which is info@angelspress.com, and you can make installments. In person, we accept cash, checks and credit cards. 

I have also made it even easier to work with me through my personalized consulting and mentoring services at www.CathyHarrisConsulting.com

If you just have a question, then email me through my "DearCathy.com" advice columnist services at AskCathy@DearCathy.com. 

So remember you are never alone and you always have someone that can help you and your family just figure things out.

It's been a pleasure, I love you and will miss all my Texas friends and my new associates. 

Again, you have until April 2017 to work with me in person, otherwise, I will ONLY be available by email, phone or video.

Cathy Harris is an Empowerment and Motivational Speaker, Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert, Advice Columnist at DearCathy.com, Self-Publishing and Business Coach. She is also the author of 23 non-fiction books, including 4 health books and 2 business books. She provides seminars, workshops, webinars and consultations through her speaking and training platforms at http://www.cathyharrisinternational.com and can be reach through her empowerment company, Angels Press, CEO, President, Publisher, P.O. Box 800511, Dallas, TX 75380, Phone: (512) 909-7365, Website: http://www.AngelsPress.com , Email: info@angelspress.com.  
Yours truly, 

Cathy Harris, Speaker, Author, Coach
Angels Press, CEO, President, Publisher
National Non-GMO Health Movement http://www.nongmohealthmovement.blogspot.com 
P.O. Box 800511
Dallas, TX 75380 
(512) 909-7365www.CathyHarrisInternational.com 
(Seminars, Workshops, Coaching) 
www.CathyHarrisWebinars.com 
(Webinars) 
www.AngelsPress.com 
(Empowerment & Publishing Company) 
www.DearCathy.com 
(Advice Columnist) 
www.TheCathyHarrisStory.com 
(The Cathy Harris Story)

No comments:

Post a Comment