Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Best Xmas Present Ever



The Best Xmas Present Ever

Dec. 22, 2015

Many people, especially business owners, will take a few minutes from their busy schedules to send out Christmas cheers and New Year well wishes but as most of you know, I send out powerful information that will help you and your family move forward way beyond the holiday season.

Christmas day, December 25, is exactly one week before January 1 or the New Year, so now is the time for you to come up with your action plan for the New Year.  

Sit down with your family and friends and enjoy the holidays but don't forget to come out of the gate with an action plan on January 1, 2016.

Last year I posted a wonderful post on my blog going into the New Year -- "Do You in 2015" -- so go back and read it.  

Even if you are not a business owner, you should still have a motto for yourself.  My last year's motto was "It's Time To Come Clean in 2015" so I shared a lot of personal things with my waiting audience.  

Again my life has been an open book from the very beginning so if my life can help others succeed or move forward then why not share my experiences.

My mate and I, a beautiful and wonderful man that I have lived with for 17 months  but known for 25 years, gave each other the BEST X-MAS PRESENTS EVER. 

We both engaged in a HIS and HERS 14 day full-body detox program.  For those of you who don't know what a detox program is, then you need to read CHAPTER ONE of my health book below or read the e-article below on detoxification.  

Many people engage in a detox program for the New Year, for Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter but now is the time to come up with an action plan that includes detoxification.

I was 50 years old before I had my first detox (body cleanse) program and because of that I almost died.  

I spent many of the younger years of my life feeling weak, sluggish and run-down because I had never heard of the word "detoxification" ("detox" for short).  

Once I learned how to save my own life when I became housebound and bedridden at 50 years old "The Awakening," I implemented regular detoxification programs into my life and since that time I have been on top of the world -- full of energy and vitality -- so that I could live my best life ever.

Book & Article Excerpt
Why You Should Engage 
in a Detox Program?

Did you know that many people will start the New Year off by joining a gym and by the month of March they will already be out of there? 

The bottomline is, if you want longer lasting energy, you should do a detox program before joining the gym.
If you are apparently overweight or just don't have energy, then don't go to the gym but instead engage in a detox program first.  

This process will take anywhere from 1 to 2 to 3 weeks depending on the type of detoxification program you choose from a health food store. 

Remember your health begins in your colon so a colon cleanse (detox) should be a priority while you work your way up to a liver and kidney detox.

Detoxification (detox for short) is a natural healing process needed more than ever in today's toxic world.  Just as the outer environments in which we live can become polluted with trash, violated with industrial chemicals, our inner environments (our bodies) can become filled with toxic garbage as well.

Many of these toxins come from our diets, drug use, and environmental exposure.  By engaging in a detoxification program we are actively assisting and supporting the body in its own natural cleansing actions to help in ridding the body of substances that may be detrimental to our health.

Learn how to find all the health and wholefood stores in your neighborhood and the type of detoxes you should purchase by reading the below book or article.

How To Take Control of Your Own Life: A Self-Help Guide To Becoming Healthier Over the Next 30 Days (Series 3)

Available as E-book and Paperback


 
How To Engage in A Complete Detoxification Program  
E-article 
by CathyHarrisSpeaks.com
Amazon  
BarnesandNoble.com  
Smashwords.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment