Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Book Release - How To Raise Smart, Talented and Responsible Children: Dream Big Dreams

NEW BOOK RELEASE 
FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
How To Raise Smart, Talented and Responsible Children: Dream Big Dreams
NOW AVAILABLE!!!
as 
E-book and Paperback

Whether you have an infant, toddler, pre-teen, teenager, or young adult...
This book is highly recommended for all Mothers and Fathers

BOOK #22
Book can be read by 
12 year olds and above
Now Available  as 
E-book & Paperback
Coming Soon As Audiobook
   
How To Raise Smart, Talented and Responsible Children: Dream Big Dreams

Table of Contents

Chapter 1: Family Is Not Always About Blood
Chapter 2: Stop Making Excuses As a Single Mom
Chapter 3: Give Your Children Love and Teach Them Discipline at Home
Chapter 4: Teach Your Children to Read and Write
Chapter 5:  By Age 10 Your Children's Talents Will Come Shining Through
Chapter 6: What is the Purpose of Schools?
Chapter 7: Set Up Legal Defense Funds To Help Your Children With the Police
Chapter 8:  Prepare Your Children for College Early On
Chapter 9: What Parents Need to Know About Workplaces Today
Chapter 10: Let's Redefine the Game of Business Ownership
Chapter 11: Top Business Myths and Mistakes
Chapter 12: Top 12 Questions To Ask Before Joining Any Business Groups

Dedication
 
I will call this book my little big book. It is filled with tons of information to help any average aspiring Mother, Father or youth take a hold of their own lives.
 
It is dedicated to my two lovely daughters who were the true teachers in my own life. Both of you have made me very, very proud. Keep up the good work - ladies.

Preface - A Note to the Reader

Even though my childhood could be described as underprivileged, I always felt rich because of the upbringing and values instilled in me as a child.

I have had many obstacles in my life but being a mother has never been one of them. I knew from a very early age that I did want to have kids one day so from a very early age, I mentally prepared myself to be in a position to raise smart, talented and responsible children.

I did this simply by just paying attention to what was happening around me. After high school and after joining the U.S. Military, I meet and fell in love with another soldier and we were married. 

But our union only lasted 7 years, however, out of our union, we had 2 lovely, adorable and incredible daughters. By the time I met my husband, I knew what I had to do.

First of all I had to put my health first because I realized early on, that a mother's health, whether it's good or bad, can be passed on to her newborn so I have always engaged in a good regular health routine -- in order to give my children the best chance they had of being born healthy.

You should always put your kids first because they are the movie stars in your lives and it's your job to nurture them so that they can grow up into responsible human beings. 

As heads of the household and primary caregivers, it's up to many parents today, especially single mothers, to guide and mold their children into successful members of society.

I think I did a brilliant job of that. Both my daughters received Master's Degrees and they also became business owners in their early 20s. 

I had to work through many difficulties and issues in my life but I count my blessings every day to see my family, my two daughters, bloom into the type of ethical and strong women that I could be proud of. 

I taught my daughters to show gratitude and count their blessings - while they celebrate even the small victories in their lives.

EXCERPT:
Chapter 5: By Age 10 Your Children's Talents Will Come Shining Through
By the time a child reaches 10 years of age, their talents will be shining through. I saw at least 8 different skills and talents in my daughters as they grew up.

However, the things that they were most interested in, is the direction I pushed them into. So from a very early age, I helped my daughters design a life that they could truly love.

My oldest never made below a 95 in science so I knew from the very beginning, that she would end up in the medical field so today she is an occupational therapist.

She was an extrovert and very outgoing, which meant she needed friends around her so she became a cheerleader for 10 years.

My youngest was an introvert and did better by herself. Like me, she had a handful of friends and became a bookworm, which meant studies were very important to her.

Once I bought her a computer at 10 years of age, she would disappear in her room writing for hours and eventually won several writing awards for her poems and short stories. So today she is a Creative Writer and English Instructor/Professor.

Whatever area your children are excelling in, you need to push them into that direction so they can grow up in those careers and be happy.

Both of my daughters, unlike the 80% of undergraduates and graduates today, are still working in their fields.

Because I worked with my daughters early on to really figure out which direction they needed to go in, they both ended up picking the right careers.

Today half of all college students are still relying on their parents for support 2 years after graduating college.

By the time children turn 17 or 18 years old, and is preparing to leave home, if you have not instilled a certain value system and principle in them, then it's already too late.

By the time my daughters turned 18, they were handling many situations on their own. Over the years, when my daughters needed to figure things out, I would tell them to do a PROS and CONS list -- and if they had more pros than cons, then maybe they should do what they were thinking about doing.

So I taught my daughters from very early on how to think logically and figure things out on their own.

Now Available As E-book:

Now Available As Paperback:

No comments:

Post a Comment