Friday, January 4, 2019

Lessons from Texas - Austin and Dallas

Lessons from Texas 
- Austin and Dallas
#FollowTheQueen
#HumanityFirst
e 
62 Year Old Cathy Harris  Enjoying Her New City, Orlando, FL
Empowerment and Motivational Speaker, Advice Columnist at DearCathy.com, National Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert, Self-Publishing and Business Coach and author of 26 non-fiction books at 
#WarriorQueen, #TeamCathy,
#BecomeAFanOfTheQueen,
#FollowTheQueen,
#Educate, #Inform, #Empower


Nov. 4, 2018
Hello Everyone:

How To Start The Happiness Process

You know I love you -- right? It's been a wonderful past 3 weeks in my new city - Orlando, Fl. W hen you first reach your new city -- you have to figure out where you can buy the things that you know you will need immediately such as - good clean, raw, organic foods; alkaline water; good supplements;  where to exercise and obtain a comfortable bed.

Once I took care of all of that my next step was to complete a FULL-BODY 14 day detox program, which I just completed. Within a week, at age 62, I will feel once
Cathy Harris Beauty Secrets At 60 Years Old
Cathy Harris Beauty Secrets At 
60 Years Old
again like a bullet -- full of energy and vitality to enjoy mynew life -- in my new city. 

I invite all of you to take this new journey with me - alongside of me - as equals.
#LetsLoveEachOther,
#LetsBeThereForEachOther, LetsBuildNewVillages, #PathToHappiness.

Exercise Your Right to Vote on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018, 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.

Don't you just miss the Obama era when we had hope in this country?  You have one more day, Monday, Nov. 5, 2018, to vote early. Don't forget that  mid-term elections  on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018, 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.are just as important
as Presidential elections, especially this one. #SoVote

The 2018 United States elections will be held mostly on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. These midterm elections will take place in the middle of Republican President Donald Trump's first term. 

All 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested.

The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections: over the past 21 midterm elections, the President's party has lost an average 30 seats in the House, and an average 4 seats in the Senate; moreover, in only two of those has the 
President's party gained seats in both houses.

However, if Democrats should win the 
Rep. Waters leads impeach Trump chant
Rep. Waters Leads Impeach Trump Chant
majority of both House and Senate seats, they might impeach Trumpand remove him from office, once the new Congress takes officein January 2019. 

But simply electing Democrats to Congress is no guarantee that they will proceed with impeachment. 

Supposedly, no Democratic-controlled Congress has ever impeached a U.S. President, and the current generation of Democratic politicians haven't used their power to protect their constituents -- so will they now? #OnlyTimeWillTell, #ElectPoliticiansThatWillSpeakUp,
#LetsTakeThisCountryBackNov6.


#StayOnTrack  -  YOUR CLOCK GOES BACK ON SUNDAY, Nov. 4, 2018,
#DayLightSavingTime,
(#FallBackSpringForward).

Don't forget PER THE LAW , you can have one hour in the morning or one hour at the end of your workday to go and vote on Nov. 6, 2018, if you don't engage in EARLY VOTING on this Monday, Nov. 5, 2018. 
  

This means your employer must give you this hour if you ask for it! Many employees are afraid to exercise their rights to vote and take advantage of these laws because of FEAR-- so what we really need today is a #BraveMovement, #BeFearless, #StayPositive, #BravePoliticians, #ElectEthicalandBravePoliticians.

 Good thing I registered to vote right away when I arrived in Orlando about 3 weeks ago-- because I almost missed the deadline by 3 days. I don't know if the state of Florida will make history with this black governor, AndrewGillum.com, but you can bet I will be on the right side of history and will exercise my right to vote him in.

I just wish more black men (and women) had the nerves to try to change history. We especially need it in the black community -- all over. We need black men to start back protecting the black family, especially black women and children. 

#PRICELESS: Pictured is  StaceyAbrams.com
 (running for Georgia Governor), Oprah, and The Atlanta Mayor#Historic!  

I hope Stacey win the gubernatorial seat in Georgia, which will be another crucial race
also so I am holding mybreath that this country for once can go in the right direction and win the seats needed to vote this guy out of office.#ThisRacismMustStop.

Not just racism but we all need to work to stop the dumbing down of America.
#WeCantAffordToRemainQuiet, #GetTrumpOutOfOffice#Vote.

I absolutely can't stand political season eventhough I actually have a non-fiction book on politics, "Politics 101: How To Win Your Political Seat."

I never talk about that book much because again I can't stand political seasons. I only published it as an e-book, however, if you truly have political aspirationsand want to win your seat, no matter what position you are running for -- then that book can show you how. 

When I lived in Atlanta for 20 years, every political season -- whether it was mid-termsor Presidential elections, as a Community Organizer and Activist, my group would put at least 15 people in office -- so I know first-handhow it's done. 

I was even asked to run for Congress and the Senate, while living in the city, as both a Republican and Democrat, but because of my dislike for politics I said
#NoWayJose.

I thought then like I do now that I can makemore contributions to the world by running my own Empowerment Network and CompanyAngelsPress.com - and I have done just that.

Lessons from Texas - Austin and Dallas

Secondly, I want to mention and discuss briefly - "Lessons from Texas."  Despite the fact that I went on a rant in my last couple of e-newsletters about why I had to leave Texas after 4 years, (Mainly, because it was "Lilly White"; It was too hot (over 120 degrees some days); and because of my ex "All My Exs Live In Texas"), I walked away with a KNOWLEDGE BASE for my BRAIN BANKthat I could have never been able to capture if I did not have those experiences. #ThankGodforLifeExperiences.

When you move to a new city or even get intoa new relationship and it ends, you would have learned something from it so take away lessons everywhere you go and in everything that you do. 

For those of you who don't go back and value your contributions to this world or look back at your accomplishments-- it actually is a must for you to be able to continue giving to the world. Just look at what I accomplished over the past 4 years - while living in Austin and Dallas.
#TheListisShortOfMiraculous,#BeProudOfYourself, #MoveOnandBuild. #TheWorldAwaits.

Lessons from Austin and Dallas - 4 Year Accomplishments  
4 Books Also Released:
Not bad for 4 years worth of work -- right? I can't wait to see what the city of Orlando and the surrounding area has in store for me. 

One thing I know going forward is that I am so blessedand so gratefulto be on the path I am on and from here on out, it's nothing but happiness coming my way for me, my family, my community and you guys -- MY AUDIENCE. #LoveYouGuys,
#SadnessorPainDoesntLiveHereAnymore, #MyDestinyAwaits.

  





Ladies and Gents don't give up on love. #AnythingIsPossible. I been in love twice in my life and I am willing to try it again at age 62. Open yourself up and let us help you find true happiness with our new platform -
BlackMatchmakerClub.com Facebook Platform is Now Opened for Business

Post Your Profile Here:


No comments:

Post a Comment