Friday, June 1, 2018

Cathy Harris School of Learning

Cathy Harris School of Learning

April 7, 2018

Newsletter Topics:
  • Cathy's Corner
  • Article - Report Back on One Year Anniversary of Women's Movement 
  • Ad for One Year Anniversary of Women's Movement
  • Cathy Harris Educational Products and Library of Knowledge

Empowerment and Motivational Speaker, Non-GMO Health 
and Wellness Expert, Self Publishing and Business Coach 
and author of 25 non-fiction books.

Cathy's Corner
As most of you know I literally hit the ground running on Jan. 1, 2018 and up until a few weeks ago -- I never looked back. It's been a minute since I spoke directly to my 
waiting audience  aka  "You Guys" and I want all of you to know first and foremost that  "I Love You."

This has been an extremely hard but resourceful year so far with many new projects under my belt. But like always I have persevered. Not only have most people stopped going to the gym by April 2018, but most people have probably stopped also working on New Year's Goals -- but not me.


Detox to Feel like a Million Bucks

In March 2018 after holding not one but two summits and moving toward the third, while I continued our monthly Masterminds, Think Tanks and Classrooms and working on several books, I had to slow down and do a 2 week colon cleanse and a  30 day liver detox program. 

The liver detox program caused  more nauseation and brain fog than usual so I had to take a break and power down for a minute. S o for a few weeks between the summits, I was out of commission. I just had to get away from my business and relax as the toxins continued to exit my body.  The good thing is now I feel like a MILLION BUCKS again. What would you do to feel like a Million Bucks?

I finally had to take time to get the recordings for the 3 summits up on YouTube.com and because of the liver detox, I was behind on everything and don't really like being behind on projects. I pride myself on being able to stay on top of things, but the best of us have to know when to take a break. Again, it's all about balance.


New Health Book Coming Soon

The new health book on my gardening journey should be coming out before fall. I decided not to publish it after one gardening season as originally planned, but to grow foods for  ONE YEAR instead, which means the book can't be released until after June 2018. 

Meanwhile, you can get all the information you need on how to grow your foods at www.VirtualOrganicGardenClubs.com 
and www.CathyHarrisGardenClub.com.  I am even thinking about naming the new gardening book "Green Thumb at 60: How I Started My First Gardening Journey." 

I haven't reported back on the success of my  Winter growing season and now I am on my  Third growing season -- aka  "Spring growing season" , which is always the busiest for many people. 

I wanted so badly to have the book available by now, but as I look at all my long-range goals, I believe in doing things right.  The good news is my mate built me yet ANOTHER raised bed garden - 3 total at this time, so again, you guys have a lot of great information coming your way. 


Cathy Harris Webinars Returning

My webinars, CathyHarrisWebinars.com, will be returning, however, not all of these awesome events will be FREE. Many people devalue something when it's FREE so I will be charging FEES for some of my events.


Weekly Educational Forums on "The Cathy Harris Show"

Despite the monthly Masterminds, Think Tanks and Classrooms being my baby at this time, I will also be setting up WEEKLY educational forums on "The Cathy Harris Show",  which will include think tanks,  panel discussions and live internet screaming.


BlackMatchmakerClub.com Events Coming Soon

I also wanted to be in a better position by now to match up couples through my new matchmaker network -- 
BlackMatchmakerClub.com , so prepare for  upcoming 
"Virtual Single's Workshops" and "Virtual Speed Dating Events" (YES... Virtual SPEED DATING so get ready to have some good old-fashioned fun...while looking for and finding Mr. or Mrs. Right. Also join our matchmaking group on facebook.com for our discussions.

Meanwhile, go back and listen to the "First Annual Virtual Black Love Summit." The cost is $4.99.  We had a slight technical difficulty issue with recording the summit so the quality of the black love summit is not what I would have wanted, however, look at the topics that were discussed -- so don't miss out on this wonderful and awesome information that can very well help you find Mr. or Mrs. Right, improve yourself and your relationship, especially your sex life. 

The black love summit 5 minute promo is ( click here). Our panelists - Spirit Halima from Los Angeles, CA and Marcus and Foxy Jackson from Dallas, TX were awesome and ouraudience participants  Karim Miller from Atlantic City, New Jersey and Sean Ali from Washington, DC deserve to be recognized for their insight on the male perspective when it comes to black love. Again, an awesome, awesome and very successful event.

We are seeking panelists for an upcoming panel discussion entitled  "40 Ways to Meet Men." We are also seeking panelists for a forum on "Digital Amnesia," one of the topics we discuss regularly on our Masterminds.


New Weight Loss Workshops Coming Soon

As most of you know summer bodies are made in the winter months so after losing 30 pounds this winter, I am literally on Cloud Nine. I finally found the secrets to losing weight and keeping it off so stay tuned for my new workshop on "Weight Loss." 


Action Plans for Youths This Summer

We invite everyone to join us as we come up with action 
plans  for young people as they prepare to get out of school for the summer. We know that our young folks can easily become a part of the criminal justice system, especially during the summer months, so it's important now more than ever for all of us to be on the same page and create educational venues such as  MobileLearningClubs.com  that can turn into possible job and business opportunities for our youth.  


Cathy Harris Consulting Services

We are also working with clients in our coaching and 
consulting services so if you would like to work  one-on-one
with me, check out these services and let us put you on a payment plan. 

I can walk you through getting healthier, starting a business, writing a book or any of the other topics in our section below CathyHarrisInternational.com Products and  Library of Knowledge and any of our  book topics. You will have readily access to me by phone, text, email and video. So reach out to me today at Cathy@cathyharrisinternational.com or call me at (512) 909-7365.

Love ya...


Cathy Harris, Speaker, Author, Coach
P.O. Box 19282
Austin, TX
(512) 909-7365
Cathy@cathyharrisinternational.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment